First off, the Buffalo Mass Mob group thanks you for your continued support in helping make Mass Mobbing a success. Now down to the business of Mass Mob 43.
- Mass starts promptly at 11:30 AM. We suggest you plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of Mass.
- Click here for directions to the church—>
- Parking, Holy Spirit Church has a sizable lot. There is also street parking on Dakota St.
- After Mass, the parish is having a coffee social downstairs from the church. It’s a great opportunity for some fellowship with Holy Spirit parishioner and grab a snack. We like snacks.
- Bring donations to help support Holy Spirit Parish’s Food Pantry to Mass. Here’s a list of what you can bring: canned vegetables, canned fruit, cereal, spaghetti pasta, spaghetti sauce, rice, canned meat, peanut butter, jelly, crackers, canned soup, and macaroni and cheese. There will be barrels at the side entrances of the church for donations.
- Parish website: https://www.holyspiritchurchbuffalo.com/
- Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1436792123820300
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you to Holy Spirit Church and Pastor Rev. David Richards for hosting Buffalo Mass Mob 43.
We can’t wait for Sunday!